The SAE Certificate in Electronic Music Production encourages individualism and combines the fundamentals of electronic music production with practical experimentation and personal creativity. Students will develop the skills and knowledge to create the music they love and gain a strong foundation for future learning.
Who should take this programme?
- Musicians wishing to experiment with electronic sound or work more efficiently with their equipment
- Music teachers who have electronic music as part of their course
- Individuals with production experience wishing to add an edge to their techniques
- Anyone with a passion for electronic music or wishing to pursue further education in this field
YOU WILL LEARN
The course is designed to provide you with the essential skills and knowledge in electronic music production including:
- Production techniques
- MIDI theory
- Digital audio workstation operation
- Electronic Music Producer
- Recording Artist
- Electronic Musician
- Sound Effects Producer
- Performance Artist
- Jingle Writer
Students must be 16 years of age or older.
Some mathematical and/or musical knowledge is advantageous
English Language Requirements
Students must have a good command of both oral and written English.
Students who do not speak English as the first language, current International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a band score of at least 6, or equivalent must be supplied.
Students may be required to attend an entrance interview.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Registration Fee : $200
- Programme Fee : $1,800
- Total Fees : $2,000
About the School
SAE has been delivering outstanding industry-focused education since 1976. We have set the benchmark for tertiary level qualifications in creative media because we know these industries and we know ho ... Read More