Center for the Study of Russian as a Foreign Language:
- conducts Russian training for testing in the Russian language;
- conducts testing of the Russian language as a foreign language for all certification levels;
- conducts a comprehensive examination of the Russian language, Russian history and the basics of legislation for those wishing to obtain a work permit, a temporary residence permit or a residence permit in the Russian Federation and state testing of foreign citizens receiving Russian citizenship;
- prepares for admission to Russian universities.
The advantages of the Center:
- the issue of the corresponding state certificate of the Russian Federation in the Russian language, which is recognized in all organizations and institutions;
- a possibility of the group and individual lessons;
- intensive training courses for testing;
- convenient schedule of classes;
- methodical support of the educational process with various kinds of materials: working programs, educational-methodical complexes, tests, manuals;
- free consultations on preparation for testing;
- trial testing (to determine the degree of preparation of the trainee for certified testing).
To prepare for the exam in the Chechen State Pedagogical University, Russian language courses for foreign citizens have been opened, after which you can get a certificate if you successfully pass the test.
The Russian Language Center operates on the basis of the Agreement on Cooperation in conducting state testing in Russian as a foreign language with the Head Center for Testing Foreign Citizens in Russian on the basis of the FGAOU VO "Peoples' Friendship University of Russia."
The Russian Language Center offers the following training programs in Russian as a Foreign Language (RCT):
- "Russian as a foreign language" (all levels) - from 5 to 9 months;
- "Russian as a foreign language. Intensive course "(from elementary to the First certification level) - from 5 to 9 months;
- "Preparation for testing in Russian as a foreign language" - from 3 to 5 months;
- "Preparation for testing in Russian as a foreign language" (for people who speak Russian at the basic level) - 1-2 weeks;
The length of the course depends on the intensity of the classes and the individual characteristics of the students. It is also possible to conduct individual sessions with students (tutoring).
The cost of training is 50,000 - 55,000 rubles, depending on the course of study.
Documents that are necessary for admission to the preparatory department for foreign citizens:
- Copy of passport (valid from the moment of arrival in Russia).
- Medical certificate of HIV infections.
- Financial proof of ability to pay during his stay in the country
- Documents are accepted at any time.
Program taught in: