March 30-31 2020
Cost: 500 Euro
Duration: 12 academic hours (2 days)
Training workshop about the requirements of the international standard ISO 31000:2018 and implementation of a risk-oriented approach to organization management. The implementation and development of risk-oriented thinking provide additional advantages and guarantees of business sustainability, as well as reduces the level of economic losses. Risk component study, phantom risk concept, risk-oriented planning, risk classification, and management methods.
- Training duration: 2 days.
- Price: upon the request
- Language: Russian, English.
The training is intended for specialists of organizations responsible for risk assessment; Specialists responsible for the management of environmental risks of the company, risks in the sphere of personnel safety and product safety; As well as for quality personnel involved in the development and maintenance of quality management systems in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
- The concept and characteristics of risks.
- The historic development of risk management standards.
- Place of risk management in the organization's control system.
- Principles of risk management like the base of an organization control system.
- The terminology of risk and crisis management.
- Types and kind of risks equivalent to safety.
- Tools of description and identified risks.
- Technologies of description risks.
- Methods of assessing risks.
- Building a tree of risks (mistakes).
- Manage technologies of risks: methods and principles.
- HAZOP method and BPEST analysis.
- Acceptability of risks according to the ALARP principle, a guarantee of risk acceptability.
- Methods to prevent or reduce risks, the repercussion.
- Monitoring and control risks.
- Responsible at risk management.
- Structure of risk management and introduction in the organization.
- Features of environmental risk management and security risks.
Business game (the composition of business games may vary):
- Principles of risk management and their implementation in the organization
- The terminologies of management risks.
- Isolation and identification of risks in the company - the formation of hazards sources in a catalog.
- Assembling information for risk management.
- building a tree of mistakes.
- Methods of assessing risks.
- Building maps of assessing hazards.
- Comparability of heterogeneous risks based on financial damage assessment.
- Definition acceptability of risks.
- Making decisions in an attitude of risk management.
- A procedure of risk management.
- A structure of risk management.
- Consider incident scenarios.
Skills to identify need and collect information for risk management; Identification and identification of risks; Build an fault tree analysis diagram; development of hazard assessment maps and comparing heterogeneous risks; determining the acceptability or criticality of risks and selecting risk management methods; taking decisions on risks and opportunities, developing and implementing a risk management procedure in the organization; work with incident scripts.
About the School
TMS RUS – expert organization and leader of following services: national Russian and European certification, certification of management systems, independent inspections and technical audits in the in ... Read More