Resourcing and Talent Management – Level 2
- Course Code: HR104B
- Duration: 1 week
- Fee: £2395 + VAT
- 23 Jul to 27 Jul 2018
- 26 Nov to 30 Nov 2018
The New Employee
- Contracts of employment
- Specific contractual terms
- The psychological contract
- What is succession planning?
- Traditional approaches
- Contemporary approaches
Measuring and Analysing Employee Turnover
- Defining voluntary turnover
- Does turnover matter?
- Measuring turnover
- Costing turnover
- Benchmarking turnover
Improving Employee Retention
- Reducing turnover
- Employee retention and reward
- Employee retention and developmental opportunities
- Employee retention and effective line management
Resourcing and Talent Management Strategies
- Taking a strategic approach
- Aligning HR practices with business strategy
- Competing in the labor market
- Talent management strategies
- HR managers and executives
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organizations.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organization who wish to mobilize an effective workforce by assembling together teams of people with the necessary skills, attitudes, and experience to meet their objectives.
- Those with the HR role of enabling their organization to meet its future demand for skills.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this recruitment courses, you will be able to understand:
- How to manage induction effectively, efficiently and professionally.
- How to gather, analyze and use information on employee turnover as the basis for developing robust staff retention strategies.
- The development and evaluation of resourcing and talent management strategies.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 5, 2018