Public Sector Management - Level 2
- Course Code: PS101A
- Duration: 5 days
- Fee: £2645
Managing Public Finance
- A brief history of financial management in government
- Budgeting at the national level
- The art of cutting budgets
- Why measure and manage performance?
- The three E’s
- Individuals and organizational performance
- Performance management and policy evaluation
- Managerial discretion
- The ambition
- The achievement
- The challenges
- Customers, voters, and citizens
- Approaches to customer orientation
- Contradictions in customer-citizen orientation
Audit and Inspection
- From conformance to performance
- Children and education
- Learning to deal with inspection
- Public service heads, managers, and those who work in some capacity with the public sector.
- Those employed within the public sector charged with the responsibility of bringing about change so that their organization is more efficient and offers more value for money.
- Public service executives that understand the need for reform and, as a team, think through the recalibration of the state and its services that this implies.
- Those who wish to address the ethos, goals, and disciplines of public service and will help to create the means of refashioning and strengthening them.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand the management of those services which are provided directly by the public sector – financial management, performance management, information technology, customer-citizen orientation & service design, and audit & inspection.
What is Included:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
About the School
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all o ... Read More