- Acquire the knowledge, skills and tools necessary for the proper, effective and efficient administration of the projects, according to the body of knowledge (good practices) defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the PMBOK® 5th ed. (Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge - PMBOK Guide).
- Knowing and applying the process to formulate and evaluate an investment project: identify, measure, evaluate, order and compare and thus identify the correct project.
- Apply software tools to art making processes and project management.
- Train your skills as a project manager, using management simulators, like airline pilots are trained in flight simulators.
- Learning to identify the critical variables that determine the success of projects.
- Manage situations of risk and uncertainty, in order to maximize the probability and consequences of positive events and minimizing the probability and consequences of adverse events project objectives.
- Enhance the proper administration of the right project, applying agile management techniques.
- Be a step to apply to international certifications of the Project Management Institute PMP® (Project Management Professional) and PMI-ACP ® (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner).
Executives with a minimum of 3 years in managerial positions. Professionals, consultants, entrepreneurs and members of project teams involved in its design, evaluation, financing and implementation, wishing to have a powerful tool for decision-making, implementation and monitoring work.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT · 50 hours.
- FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF PROJECTS · 50 hours.
- AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT · 30 hours.
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, jointly awarded certificate of specialization (^) in Agile Project Management to meet the program requirements.
ADEN Business School, as a provider of training in Project Management Project Management Institute (Registered Education Provider / PMI® REP No. 2258), is governed by the criteria of quality assurance PMI®.
Students who successfully complete the program of Project Management, will receive a certificate that will serve to certify the minimum of 35 hours required by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) people who want to take the international certificate PMP® (Project Management Professional). Meanwhile, the students in the Program Agile Project Management will receive a certificate that will serve to accredit the minimum 25 hours required by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) people who want to take the international certificate of PMI-ACP ® (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner).
For those students who are already certified as Project Management Professional (PMP®), the completed and approval of any of the programs that are part of this specialized program, credited PDU`s the Project Management Institute, which can be used to revalidate its certification .
(^) Certificate of continuing education, which does not imply title or degree, to be issued in USA.
Possibility of recognition Those participants who pass the evaluation bodies envisaged in the program once they reach their admission in European universities with which ADEN has an agreement, may apply to such institutions recognition as an equivalence to obtain titles MBA or MSc.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The evaluation program consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode, integrative case and practice with a simulator that is registered in the Virtual Community.
This program is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.