Senior Management Program in Digital Business
The objective of the program is to prepare the top management of the companies to understand and address the most relevant aspects of the digital environment, as well as its impact on the different areas and levels of the company.
- Average age: 47 years
- Course duration: 4 months
- Next call: October 2019
- Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- Do you think that digitization is more than creating an area of digital strategy in the company or developing new digital channels with customers?
- Do you consider that innovation is key to be able to compete in the new environment?
- Do not you know how to make your organization agile, dynamic and innovative?
- Do you think that a cultural and organizational change is necessary to address this transformation?
- Do you know how to deal with a customer relationship strategy in this new environment?
- Do you consider what role Big Data plays in your business and in the management of your organization?
- You want to know how disruptive technologies (IoT, immersive reality, robotics, etc.) impact on business.
If you ask yourself these questions, our Senior Management Program in Digital Business (PADDB) will solve them with leading market professionals who have promoted innovative initiatives in each of these issues.
- Understand the impact of digital change on the company's axes.
- Success stories of digitalization processes.
- Know key concepts to manage the business of the digital environment.
- Work with innovation methodologies (Design Thinking Lean Startup).
- Networking with other executives from different sectors.
- Module 1: Digital Impact on the Competitive Environment
- Module 2: Impact of the Digital Environment on Work Processes and Methodologies
- Module 3: Impact of the Digital Environment on the Business Model
- Module 4: Impact of the Digital Environment on the Customer Relationship
- Module 5: Impact of the Digital Environment on Customer Knowledge
- Module 6: Impact of the Digital Environment on Customer Experience
- Module 7: Impact of the Digital Environment on the Culture and Organization of the Company
- Module 8: Towards Permanent Innovation
- Module 9: How we approach a Digital Transformation Strategy
To be admitted to the PADDB, you must meet any of the following requirements:
- Be an entrepreneur with a consolidated career.
- Be a general manager or area manager, and lead the digital transformation in medium or large companies.
- Request Information through the form or on the phone 93 463 71 14.
- Interview: we will call you to arrange a personal interview that fits your schedule.
- Evaluation: we will solve your doubts in the interview and how the PADDB can help you.
- Admission: we will contact you to close your registration details in the course.
Course price: € 8,900
Check financing options
About the School
Somos una escuela de negocios especializada en el sector digital. Nuestros itinerarios formativos tienen lugar en Barcelona, Madrid y las Islas Canarias. Nuestra oferta educativa se caracteriza por la ... Read More