Superior Program in Digital Strategy
If you want to acquire a comprehensive and comprehensive vision of the keys to the environment and the digital economy, the Superior Program in Digital Strategy will discover the levers to meet the demands of the market and understand how this transformation affects companies. It is aimed at professionals and entrepreneurs who want to understand the digital ecosystem and the areas that compose it, from an eminently practical approach.
- Average age: 35 years
- Course duration: 110 hours
- Next call: November 2019
- Thursday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Valley's "Learning by doing" methodology, with more than 30 hours of workshops, practical workshops with tools and success stories of leading companies in the digital world.
- Real cases taught by active professionals in the sector.
- End of program project with small groups (maximum 5 students), in which the students will work on the strategy and plan for launching a digital product or service, supervised by an expert tutor.
- The best way to settle the concepts is to put them into practice.
- In the PSDS you will learn all the relevant concepts about digital business while developing a real project accompanied by leading professionals in the market. You will live a different learning experience.
- Create the business idea with innovation methodologies: Design Thinking Lean Agile
- Design the digital product
- Learn to develop a digital marketing plan
- Know the latest digital trends
- Apply the keys to entrepreneurship
- Module 01: Environment and Digital Ecosystem
- Module 02: Conceptualization of Products and Services
- Module 03: Product Design
- Module 04: Marketing and Digital Communication
- Module 05: Big Data and Digital Analytics
- Module 06: Business Development
- Module 07: Inspiration
To be admitted to this course, you must meet any of the following requirements:
- Be a professional in the areas of marketing, brand or communication, or with great interest in the digital environment.
- Have a professional experience of at least 3 years.
- Seek professional recycling and new opportunities in the digital sector.
- Request information through the form.
- Interview: we will call you to arrange a personal interview.
- Evaluation: we will evaluate your profile as a possible student of the program.
- Admission: we will contact you to close your registration details in the course.
Course price: € 5,500
About the School
Somos una escuela de negocios especializada en el sector digital. Nuestros itinerarios formativos tienen lugar en Barcelona, Madrid y las Islas Canarias. Nuestra oferta educativa se caracteriza por la ... Read More