The programme develops students’ ability to successfully in international environment, by majoring in accounting and financial analysis. Our recent experience shows that graduates are successfully employed in other sectors as well or set up and lead their own business.
The programme is intended to provide general knowledge on international environment, by involving study courses of International Strategic Management, International Project Management, Information Technologies and Risks, Leadership, Innovation and Creativity, Cultural Negotiations, Business Meets Arts, etc.
The specialised courses in finance involve aspects on Management Accounting and Analysis, Corporate Finance, Investments, Financial Econometrics, Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning. The courses are designed to prepare the students for the CFA exam requirements.
3 Palmes Of Excellence - EXCELLENT business school with reinforcing international influence
- Degree awarded: Professional Postgraduate Degree in International Finance
- Professional qualification: English
- Form of study: Full time evening studies
- International opportunities: One semester studies abroad (ERASMUS Programme)
Why RISEBA, why International Finance?
- dual degree opportunities with the Kedge Business School – possibility to spend one semester in France and obtain two diplomas by using the ERASMUS scholarship
- extensive range of international exchange programs with international partner institutions
- the only higher education institution in Latvia, being a member of the Association of Accountants of the Republic of Latvia, the programme elaborated basing on their recommendations
- the only programme in Latvia, providing students an opportunity to participate in the CFA Research Challenge and to meet the CFA Institute Representatives for better preparation of the CFA exams
- strong cooperation with the industry representatives
- internationally recognised academic staff members and branch professionals from all over the world
- opportunity to attend wide range of guest lectures offered by the RISEBA University
- full international accreditation
- international study environment, cross-cultural experience
- studies in English
- individual approach
- modern teaching and active learning methods
- possibility to combine work with studies
- offered placement opportunities
- possibility to participate in international projects and conferences, to elaborate scientific publications under the supervision of the RISEBA University academic staff members
- new opportunities, extensive networks and good return on investment
Our graduates are employed both in the financial sector institutions and in other industries in Latvia and abroad: Rietumu Banka, SEB bank, Citadele bank, PrivatBank, Deloitte, Adidas, Olainfarm, Rimi, etc. The programme provides knowledge on finance and banking, as well as the nowadays’ changing environment of economy and business.
Detailed information on documents to be submitted, application process and consultations is available in the Apply Now section. Applicants who chose to study in English should submit valid IELTS or TOEFL certificate, or pass RISEBA English language test.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018