The HND in Art Professional Photography Course
You will make practical assumptions of an advertising work from the initial idea and integrate the design and layout of photographic originals for printing.
You will learn to use different tools such as Photoshop, Premiere, Bridge, InDesign and Capture One with which to work postproduction and the treatment of images with a professional result.
You will work different specialties of communication such as social photography and travel and adventure reports. You will know the role of photography as a visual medium and the codes that operate in images, composition, meaning and intention .
This qualification is taught exclusively in SPANISH and PRESENTIALLY.
What is an HND?
The HND (Higher National Diploma) is an official British qualification that is part of the BTEC certification catalog offered by Pearson. They are classified as Intermediate Level , Level 5 in the United Kingdom and equal to 120 ECTS credits . The BTEC are the most valued and popular learning brand in the world and have been training students in the 112 countries for more than 30 years.
Who is it for?
- It is aimed at all those who wish to develop a career in various sectors of the photography industry such as fashion, photojournalism, documentary, Fine Arts, Advertising and Editorial.
- People who want to convert their hobby into their profession.
- Photographic techniques
- Fashion photography
- Advertising photography
- Digital treatment I
- Digital treatment II
- Communication and photojournalism
- Creative photography and photo projects
- Audiovisual recording and postproduction with DSRL cameras
- Visual communication and photographic narrative
- Free practices and portfolio project
- Professional photographer
- Photographer specialized in fashion
- Advertising Photographer
- Editorial Photography
- Specialist in social reportage
- Digital assistant in photo studio
- Photo editor
- Exhibition Curator
- Once you finish the course, you can continue your studies to a Bachelor Degree (International University Degree).
- You can continue your progression in universities in Spain and Europe, Canada, USA and Australia among others with the possibility of validating up to 120 ECTS credits.