The wide range of confectionery products that have made their way onto the market place has created the need for studying sweets and desserts as an entity of their own within the culinary arts. Given that classic confectionery techniques have evolved with the modern technology that now shapes the gastronomy world, this sweet culinary branch offers extensive study material. Due to increasing popularity and demand for trained professionals in this field, Culinary institute Kul IN has created a professional pastry program for modern confections. Discover your passion towards gastronomy through Kul IN student network.
Other course information:
- Lesson Schedule: 5 hours/day, Monday through Friday
- Language: Croatian and/or English
- Learning and Reading Materials: provided by Kul IN
- Uniforms: provided by Kul IN
Upon successful completion of the program, Kul IN will award students with a certificate for a Pastry Chef.
Program length: 2 months
Program cost per student: 4.625 Euros (VAT included)
For our early bird students we offer a 200 € discount on program tuition. To grab this voucher, you need to complete your application process and pay the tuition two months before the program start date.
- All training and materials for the program Professional Pastry and Confections.
- Transportation from Zagreb International Airport to Kul IN
- Literature and uniforms
- Housing near school and lunch on school days
- Costs for field trips
- Internship (optional) without room and board
PROGRAM START DATES:
- October 23, 2017
- January 08, 2018
- March 12, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- August 06, 2018
- October 15, 2018
In order to bring you the full experience of studying in Culinary Institute Kul IN we invite you to visit our virtual tour.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 30, 2017