Professional Human Resource Management Review
Advance your HR Career—expand your human resource knowledge and prepare for HR certification.
If you’ve been planning to enhance your HR skills and knowledge and prepare for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in
Human Resources (SPHR®) designation, now is the time to enroll in our PHRM course.
We offer this program in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The curriculum covers the newly updated 2007 HRCI
body of knowledge which develops competencies and decision-making skills demanded of the profession.
As a certification preparation program, it consistently beats the national pass rate.
By attending our course, you will develop new knowledge and skills that will improve your workplace effectiveness immediately. You also get the added
• A structured classroom environment that enhances learning and helps you stay on track.
• An experienced instructor to explain concepts and apply them to your industry.
• Opportunities to network and share real-world experiences with other HR professionals.
• Training that’s close to home and that qualifies for most employer tuition assistance Programs.
• 3.3 continuing education units (CEUs) for successful completion of the course.
The course is designed for managers and staff in
human resource or general management positions:
• HR professionals planning to take the PHR® or SPHR® certification exam
• Certified HR professionals needing recertificationcredits
• HR practitioners seeking professionaldevelopment to advance their careers
• Experienced managers who are new to the HR field
• Other mid-level managers pursuing a career change or promotion