This course will give you the skills to plan, manage and evaluate digital marketing campaigns in social media, search marketing, email, affiliate and more. Get qualified and learn how to confidently integrate them with your organisation’s wider marketing strategy.
During your Diploma in Digital Marketing, you will learn to:
- Plan the introduction of digital technologies and techniques for marketing that supports business objectives
- Apply the key technologies, tools and techniques of digital marketing to improve marketing effectiveness
- Identify the potential application of online marketing tools within the marketing communications mix
- Continuously improve the contribution of digital technologies to your organisation
Want to specialise in B2B? Take a look at our Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing with B2B.
As part of your studies, you will receive complimentary IDM membership which allows 24/7 access to digital and direct marketing resources. Once you have completed your studies, you will have a comprehensive study package with practitioner-written study notes, carefully selected texts, presentations, reading lists and supporting online documentation
You will also receive complimentary copies of useful DMA Guides written by the marketing doers covering areas such as data, social media and email marketing.
Exams and assessments
In order to attain the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and use the honorifics, you must successfully pass 2 assignments and 2 exams.
You will have 5 weeks to complete each assignment and 3 hours to complete each exam.
Exams take place in June and December at regional venues.
Pass marks and grades
- To pass this programme you will need a minimum mark of 45% in each assignment and exam to pass. In the event that the minimum pass mark is not met for the examinations, you will have the opportunity to re-sit at a later date. Assignment marks are weighted with Assignment 1 receiving 40% of achieved mark and Assignment 2 receiving 60% of achieved mark.
If one or both assignments don’t meet the minimum pass mark, your tutor will discuss this with you and may be considered by the Board of Examiners in conjunction with your exam results.
To obtain a CREDIT the above applies but you must achieve an overall average of 60% and a DISTINCTION an overall average of 70%.
- Intensive – Central London
2 x 3 day face-to-face sessions which take place at the IDM offices in Central London. The exact location of our courses vary, so please make sure you check before attending.
- Day-release - Central London
6 x 1 day face-to-face sessions which take place in Central London. The exact location of our courses vary, so please make sure you check before attending.
Enjoy the flexibility of devising your own personalised study routine with your programme deadlines via a stream of online content run over 12 months. You will receive email support and 24/7 access to course materials. For more information call 020 8614 0277.
- Part-time - Central London
12 x 1 face-to-face sessions. Afternoon/evening classes (16.30-21.00) run once a fortnight for 15 weeks. The exact location of our courses vary, so please make sure you check before attending.
This programme can be fully customised and delivered to your staff in-house. For more information visit theidm.com/corporate.