Practice English and experience American business culture by spending time at a U.S. company. The Career Preparation Activity places you with a host company.
The Career Preparation Activity is an unpaid host company placement in a U.S company. Students must maintain full-time study at Stafford House during their time with the host company. Host company placement is up to 15 hours per week and can last from 8-48 weeks.
- Become more confident speaking English in a work setting
- Learn industry-specific vocabulary and the casual English used in an American workplace
- Apply your skills to projects in the host company
- Develop interview skills and build confidence
04 Jan, 29 Feb, 02 May, 05 Jul, 29 Aug, 31 Oct
- Social Services
- Business Administration
- Career Preparation Module
- F1 visa
- 12-week minimum enrolment
- Upper Intermediate
- Must be enrolled in an intensive schedule for the entire duration of Career Preparation Activity
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 3, 2018