This course Focuses on the different facets of the hospitality industry including Travel and tourism, Leisure industry, fast food, restaurants, and brewing.
- The Hospitality Industry – Travel and Tourism
- Profile of the Accommodation and Leisure Industry
- Hotel Management – Dimensions and Structure
- Aspects of Management
- Accommodation Operations
- Restaurant and Fast – Food Industry
- Contract Catering Industry
- Brewing Industry
This course provides students with the knowledge skills and techniques required for the efficient management of hotel and catering operations.
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition, applicants will have to undertake an interview
- Funding available for social welfare recipients
See 8 more programs offered by Birchwater Education »
Last updated January 28, 2019
This course is