One of the most important aspects of any business is customer service. To ensure repeat customers a business needs staff with the necessary skills, knowledge, and ability to provide to deliver excellent customer service. This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and competencies of providing excellent customer service in every department of a business. This will enhance the prospects of gaining employment in any industry.
Upon successful completion, you will have obtained a highly valuable single subject diploma. This certificate combined with other awards can lead towards University entry to first or second year. Holders of this fully accredited qualification greatly increase their chances of employment and promotion within a related sector.
The Customer service modules are designed to focus on the key techniques and strategies that ensure a business consistently delivers excellence to their customers.
- What is customer service
- Challenges of Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Strategy and Formulating a Plan for Success
- Communications in Customer Service
- Coping with Challenging Customers
- Leadership in Customer Service
- Customer Retention and Measurement of Satisfaction
- Technology and Customer Service
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition, applicants will have to undertake an interview
- Funding available for social welfare recipients
- IELTS level 6 is recommended for this course
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 15, 2018