Professional Apprentice Programme
(In association with Sofitel Jumeirah Beach, part of the Accor Group, Europe’s largest hotel group and Jones the Grocer)
The Professional Apprentice Programme is the elite offering at SCAFA, combining the teaching of SCAFA’s Professional Kitchen and Professional Finishing Programmes together with structured on-the-job training with the Middle East’s best five-star business hotel and restaurants.
On successful completion of the programme, students will earn multiple Diplomas Level I, II, III from City and Guilds, London and various other certifications including an attested certification from KHDA (Govt. of Dubai)and partner hotel certificates and more
This 12-month programme is evenly distributed in 2-month sessions of vocation education at SCAFA and on-the-job training at Sofitel and Jones the Grocer. This unique programme will result in multiple certifications for the student including Dubai Government attested Professional Kitchen and Professional Finishing certificates, City & Guilds certification and joint certification with the relevant joint partner. Key features of the programme are:
- This is a 12-month European style apprentice programme
- Places on the Professional Apprentice programme are limited to only 4 qualifying applications received on a first come basis.
- Programme fees cover:
- All course and study material
- Ingredients, tools & equipment
- 12-month sharing accommodation (2 to a room with separate room for male/female students)
- All meals for the 12-month duration of the programme
The programme will cover the following areas:
Candidates should have a secondary school education and must be over 18 years of age. All candidates will be interviewed (overseas candidates will be interviewed over SKYPE).
Programme fee: AED 83,000
Contact the school for more information on fee payment options.