- Type of course: Postgraduate
- Spanish Language
- School: IED Design
- IED credits: 20
- Duration: 3 months
- Hours: Afternoon 19.00-22.30 h (lv, 3, 4 or 5 days per week)
- Assistance: On-site
- Qualification: Private Accredited certificate at the end of the course (compulsory attendance).
- Aimed at: architects and designers / Necessary knowledge of AutoCAD / Professional experience will be valued.
- Admission process: CV / motivation letter Porfolio (up to 3Mb) / Web Personal interview, if the Didactic Coordination deems it appropriate
A luminous object can be used as a way to express the personal identity of the user and the space. Creates diversity of environments and is a generator of products that tell a story and provoke emotions.
With the Product and Light Postgraduate Course you will gain knowledge about the creation of a luminary (colloquially called lamp) from the concept to its final execution to enhance its sale. A program focused on being "hands-on", from conceptual research and the development of proposals with the "learning by doing" method.
- Train professionals with a preparation from the conceptual part, through the process, to the performance of their work in the field of lighting product design
- Deepening knowledge and the scope of new trends in design thinking
- Know the necessary tools for the development of proposals related to light
- Conceptualize the object and the environment taking the relationships between different typologies generating innovative solutions and proposing uses and combinations
- Provide the student with a multidisciplinary profile with ability to adapt to the work environment in various areas specializing in light and object
- Freelance designer of product development in the field of design and lighting
- Responsible for the area of lighting design in companies in the sector
- Associate designer for interior architecture studios
- Designer of light experiences in ephemeral proposals
- Head of projects within companies or stores specialized in the sale and creation of luminaries
About the School
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campu ... Read More