- Type of course: Postgraduate
- Spanish Language
- School: IED Design
- IED credits: 20
- Duration: 3 months
- Hours: Afternoon 19.00-22.30 h (lv, 3, 4 or 5 days per week)
- Assistance: On-site
- Qualification: Private Accredited certificate at the end of the course (compulsory attendance).
- Aimed at: architects and designers / Necessary knowledge of AutoCAD / Professional experience will be valued.
- Admission process: CV / motivation letter Porfolio (up to 3Mb) / Web Personal interview, if the Didactic Coordination deems it appropriate
A luminous object can be used as a way to express the personal identity of the user and the space. Creates diversity of environments and is a generator of products that tell a story and provoke emotions.
With the Product and Light Postgraduate Course you will gain knowledge about the creation of a luminary (colloquially called lamp) from the concept to its final execution to enhance its sale. A program focused on being "hands-on", from conceptual research and the development of proposals with the "learning by doing" method.
- Train professionals with a preparation from the conceptual part, through the process, to the performance of their work in the field of lighting product design
- Deepening knowledge and the scope of new trends in design thinking
- Know the necessary tools for the development of proposals related to light
- Conceptualize the object and the environment taking the relationships between different typologies generating innovative solutions and proposing uses and combinations
- Provide the student with a multidisciplinary profile with ability to adapt to the work environment in various areas specializing in light and object
- Freelance designer of product development in the field of design and lighting
- Responsible for the area of lighting design in companies in the sector
- Associate designer for interior architecture studios
- Designer of light experiences in ephemeral proposals
- Head of projects within companies or stores specialized in the sale and creation of luminaries
See 46 more programs offered by IED – Istituto Europeo di Design Madrid »
Last updated June 18, 2019
This course is
Enrollment Fee € 1200 - Course Fee: € 3100