Are you a filmmaker looking to produce and possibly direct or write your first feature or a more ambitious short film? If so, this is the course for you.
The producing foundation is imperative for individuals and production teams with expertise in a specific area of filmmaking who are looking to gear up and prepare themselves for bigger-budget projects.
Furthermore, this course is ideal for individuals who are working on a script and want to gain a realistic overview of the complete development process.
- Gain an intensive overview of practical producing and the film & TV industry, including paperwork, talent and budgets.
- Learn about pitching projects to financiers, commissioning editors and talent.
- Explore the intricacies of starting your own production company.
- Learn how to find, recruit and manage key crew members.
- Expert advice on the methods of delivery, how to find sales agents and distributors, and negotiate the deal.
- Learn in an interactive environment where the tutor uses examples and case studies.
- Seminars are delivered by experienced producers and also feature guest speakers who are experts in their own field.
- Your own projects can be used as examples in class for comparison and direct feedback.
What Type Of Students Are We Looking For?
We are looking for committed and dedicated students who a proven passion and flair for filmmaking. We want people seeking to make a professional career in the film or television industry. You must be articulate, creating and a team player, and thrive in a practical hands-on environment working collaboratively.
- All applicants must be fluent in English: English Language Level: Upper Intermediate.
- Minimum age 18.
Find Out More
Find out more about the Producing Certificate: www.londonfilmacademy.com/course/Producing-Certificate