State diploma level III
Duration of training: 1 year
The Professional License "Trades of Internet and Multimedia" is provided to ITECOM Art Design in partnership with the IUT of Troyes - University of Reims Champagne Ardennes. It ensures the employment of graduates in the fields of digital information and communications technology. This pro license (level II) form to the mastery of digital technologies in the business of media in general, manager of projects in the web, while part of the program addresses the marketing aspects, communication, legal, fi nancial and practice that enable graduates to manage projects and to undertake the web.
- Web developer
- rich media integrator
- Web designer and director or multimedia
- Head of Internet Project Assistant
- Internet consulting, intranet, extranet
- entrepreneur SME / SMI
- Communications Officer SME / SMI
Agency or design studio of multimedia, Web Agency, IT engineering services company (SSII), Digital Industry and interactive online production Press, Audiovisual, E-commerce and marketing ...
It is based on 9 teaching units, whose participation in the Junior Council, which allows project hosting and serves as a home incubator.
- Harmonisation (web development, usability, aesthetics ..)
- web solutions for business
- Web marketing
- Project Engineering
- Management Team
- Engineering content
- Culture digital companies
- Junior Board
ADMISSION TO SCHOOL
- Holders of a bac + 2 in the field of web and / or computer science (DUT SRC, DUT, L2, BTS Computing and networks for industry and technical services, BTS IT Services organizations, etc.) .
- Public from training throughout the life juries validated modules as part of VAE.
- initial training students from other components whose juries validated modules (gateways ECTS).
- Test & maintenance (presentation of personal work)
- The pro license is a level II state diploma.
- linked training (professional contract)
- Initial training (12-week internship required)