This course takes four to six months, and involves:
- 45 flying hours and revision
- General flight test
- Ground school instruction course
- Morse code tutorial
Students will be assessed by a KCAA GFT examiner.
Scheduled flight training courses commence quarterly, in January, April, July and October. Special intakes may be offered on request. We offer training to local and international students, and can offer accommodation at our Orly, Ukunda and Malindi stations. Students in Nairobi normally find their own accommodation, but we are able to recommend a number of hostels close to Wilson Airport.
Phase 1: PPL (Approx. 4 - 6 Months) Minimum Charges
Item Cost (Ksh)
- Flying hours and Revision: 45 hours @ Ksh 14,360 - 646,200
- Ground School Instruction Course 45,000
- Stationery, Equipment and Uniform 101,600
- First Aid Course by St. John Ambulance 9,500
- KCAA Air Navigation Service Charges 15,000
- Approximate Minimum Cost 817,300