If flying for your own pleasure in the single-engine aircraft is what captivates you about aviation, and then Private Pilot License is what you are looking for. Throughout the PPL course, you will gain all the necessary skills needed for a safe and efficient flying under the VFR (Visual Flight Rules).
Private Pilot License will enable to fly for your own pleasure and transportation, or even take family and friends on the sightseeing trip, as long as you do not get paid for doing it. First become an officer and eventually move into the captain’s seat.
- Pre-Entry Requirements.
- Shall be at least 17 years of age.
- Hold tawjihi certificate or equivalent certificate authenticated by the ministry of education of the issuing country.
- Must hold a valid class 1 or 2 medical (JCAR FCL 1.105).
- Duration: 6 Months.
- Theoretical Hours: 322 Hrs.
- Flying Hours total: 50:00
The Private Pilot Curriculum (PPL)
- Air law and ATC procedures
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Flight performance and planning
- Human performance and limitations
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
- general flight safety
Program taught in: