This one-day fine-tuned and inspiring course will leave delegates with a real sense of achievement and improvement in their own ability to present. Delegates will learn how to present confidently and competently bringing a greater level of personality and charisma to presentations.
- Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills
- To act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees
- Rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training
- Committed to fulfilling clients' needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers
- Working in accordance with best practice
- Celebrating the success of others
Our training programmes are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
As a result of attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Confidently present to a wide range of audiences
- Set clear goals for every presentation
- Develop clear, well -structured presentations
- Put audiences at the heart of their presentations
- Develop compelling, memorable content
- Deliver with passion and enthusiasm
- Use visual aids to great effect
- Gain commitment to move forward from every presentation
Developing audience-focussed content
- Exploring the current reality
- Understanding your audience
- Developing a theme for your presentations
- Developing compelling, results-led content
- Structuring your content
- Presentation practice
Delivering with passion and confidence
- Presentation delivery and feedback
- Setting the scene: Building credibility with your opening
- Creating impact and memorability through story-telling, words that sell
- Delivering with passion and confidence-body language and tone
- Final presentation & feedback
Review of main learning, how to embed the learning and action plans
Type: Theory & Practical Exercise
Duration: I Day
Who is it for?
- Anyone willing to develop presentation skills and ability.
- For beginners to experienced speakers willing to gain new techniques
There are no prerequisites or entry requirements.
Further discounts for upfront payment. Instalments also available
Course Attendance Certificate by Acudemy
Program taught in: