The preparatory class year is the founder of the creative process of the student for all his future professional life. By approaching all the plastic apprenticeships - drawing, colors, volume, space - she opens to the technical knowledge of the first arts and to the discovery of the world of design .
It allows the student to build his fundamental fundamentals: how to observe, frame, compose, tell, but also to discover, and better understand how to make his passion a profession of demand and pleasure, through a personalized follow-up and a caring presence of stakeholders.
By combining the mastery of her creativity, from the production of ideas to the discovery of the trades she leads: designer or artistic director, the student is gradually projecting into a new reality that he can access.
The preparatory class prepares students to enter the second year of the Bachelor cycle at intuit.lab school, or the competitions of other schools of applied arts. Prep offers the student a global approach to the concepts and techniques related to visual creation and visual arts. It is an introduction to the different disciplines and founding concepts of artistic thought. Headway / Unsplash
22 to 24 hours weekly
- Analysis drawing
- Living model drawing
- Outdoor sketch
- Visual expression
- Introduction to Computer Graphics: Discovering InDesign
- Uses of networks
- The history of art
- English Fine Arts
- Soft skills: accompaniment to personal fulfillment
- Weeks project
- Optional: Orthodidact assessment / French follow-up (spelling)
Four workshops also characterize this first year in which everyone can approach in a playful and adapted, the world of game art, street-art, luxury and recyclable to discover markets and trades of the future.
Discovery workshops in:
- Street-art (Paris)
- Recycling art,
- Instagram photo,
- Discover the arts and learn about plastic techniques.
- Learn basic techniques (drawing, painting, volume), and become aware of their use.
- Develop your general and artistic culture.
- To sharpen one's creative mind and reveal one's talents.
- Become autonomous by realizing a personal project.
- Choose your higher education.
- Prepare and build an individual file (gathering a selection of work done during the year).
- Learn to present your work and support an application.
- To prepare for the higher cycle of the school or the competitions of the big schools of art.
- Learn to learn, gain confidence and discover your own way of working to develop your creative personality.
Continuation of Studies
- Admission in year 2 of the Bachelor cycle of the intuit.lab school.
- Preparation of the entrance examination of schools of public and private applied arts (Beaux-Arts, ENSAD, ENSCI).
Bachelor's degree all series.
- Online application form.
- Individual motivational interview with presentation of personal works
- Registration fee: 450 € / outside the European Union: 540 €
- Paris tuition fees: € 7,350
- Tuition fees Aix-en-Provence: € 6,550
About the School
Ecole intuit.lab, Mumbai is a French educational institute of graphic design and visual communication. It was co-founded in 2011 by Patrick Felices, Clément Derock and Frederick Lalande. The vision of ... Read More