About Preparatory Department
ChSPU welcomes international students and the Preparatory Department for international students was established for them in 2015.
As far as the education of international students consists of two stages in Russia, prior to the admission to the universities all international applicants should take a Russian language course. This course includes Conversational Russian and an introductory course of basic subjects delivered in Russian. The course of Conversational Russian is for the Beginners. During the 1st-semester students study Phonetics, Grammar and Conversational Vocabulary.
The Introductory Course is offered for the Pre-Intermediate students who speak Russian but want to improve their language skills and master the language to be able to understand lectures in Russian. The course includes the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and some other subjects relevant to their future specialization.
After the Russian language course, international students take entrance exams. If passed successfully, they are admitted to the University.
Taking into consideration that Russian educational standards differ from international ones, students can prolong their studies at the Preparatory Department. Thus international students can get accustomed to the Russian educational system.
The course is focused on the Russian language. The rest of the subjects offered depends on the profile of training, which is determined by selected preparation profile. Today, the department provides preparation in preparation profiles:
1. Natural Sciences
The preparatory department was established in order to:
- preparation of foreign citizens who do not speak Russian, who have the right to enter educational institutions of higher education, confirmed by the relevant document on education, to study in Russian;
- training of foreign citizens in the Russian language (general literary and professional language of the future speciality);
- correcting gaps in the knowledge of foreign citizens in general education subjects and sciences, necessary for successful teaching at the main faculties of CSPU.
- Ensuring the achievement by foreign students of the level of knowledge, skills necessary for the further development of professional educational programs in Russian.
- Conducting final tests at the end of the training on the relevant regulatory materials with the issuance of a certificate of completion to the graduate (Certificate or academic certificate depending on the result).
- The implementation of control over the implementation of the RF legislation by the students and the Local Acts of the FSBU VO CSPU.
- Assistance in the adaptation of foreign citizens to a new language and cultural environment.
- The acquaintance of foreign listeners with the national customs, traditions, the life of Russia and the promotion of their adequate understanding and perception of the realities of Russian life.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 20, 2018