Preparatory Course for ACCA Examination
Toronto School of Management has been awarded Gold Learning Partner status by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), which has over 5,000 members and students in Canada. The Gold Learning Partner approval gives us recognition as an ACCA Learning provider in Canada. In order to be recognized, institutions must meet ACCA’s high-performance standards including the evaluation of our student feedback, tutors, student reviews, facilities, mock exams, and much more.
This course teaches ACCA differently, giving you more study hours and adding value to the core modules. You will benefit from:
- More quality hours
- Highly experienced tutors
- Free ACCA paper re-sit
- 24/7 online support
- Route to an OBU BSc and pathway to a UCW MBA
Our Campus is a licensed computer-based examination (CBE) center for ACCA global body. Students have the option to take on-demand CBE for papers AB, MA, FA and LW.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or have the required IELTS of 5.5 scores or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a professional accountancy qualification that is recognized around the world, with 503,000 students and 208,000 members worldwide across 179 countries.
Once you qualify, ACCA membership opens doors to a successful career in finance or accountancy practice and increases their earning potential. It is highly regarded in the fields of banking, management and consulting, and provides a major advantage in competing for senior roles around the world.