From Monday to Friday, this formula offers:
- language improvement courses, written expression and oral expression which allow students to refine their knowledge of the French language from an academic perspective,
- university and professional methodology courses which give students the methodological keys to the most common academic exercises,
- tutoring and personalized supervision as part of a research work that will be supported by a jury at the end of the semester,
- applied linguistics courses specifically designed for this session,
- possibility of following civilization conferences (subject to compatibility with the timetable).
This course is open from level B2. The number of places is limited. A motivation interview is organized for any candidate.
- 20 hours per week
- 236 hours in total
- Price: 3200 €
- Application fees: 35 euros per session
- French language course (10 hours per week)
- Methodology course (6 hours per week)
- Research tutoring (2 hours per week)
- Applied linguistics (4 hours per week for 5 weeks, every other week)
- Civilization conferences (free)
- Back to school on February 8
- Visa: student (outside the EU and over 90 days)
Conditions of registration
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma.
- Admission to the courses is only final when payment is complete (at least one month before the start of the course).
- A registration certificate, in particular for the visa application, is issued after payment of a deposit and the presentation of administrative documents (copy of identity document, translation of the diploma at the end of secondary education, photo of 'identity).
- Application fees of 35 euros are applied to each course.
For further information, refer to the general conditions of service.
About the School
The Sorbonne’s French Language and Civilization Courses (CCFS), organized by the Robert de Sorbon Foundation, is the most prestigious French language program in Paris. Since 1919, the CCFS has been ad ... Read More