Click on the image to get an instant online quote and book now!
Official diplomas of the Ministry of Education recognized all over the world, the DELF and the DALF are recommended if you wish to certify your level in French.
Number of lessons
28 lessons of 45 minutes per week (21hours): 20 lessons of General French + 2 open workshops of 45 minutes + 6 lessons of exam preparation.
Communicative method and task-based approach on the CECRL (Common European Reference frame for the Languages).
- Morning Lessons: training in general French for all the levels of the CECRL: A1, A2, B1, B2 ( DELF) and C1, C2 ( DALF)
- Development of the skills: oral/written understanding, oral/written expression.
- Open Workshops: intended for all the trainees: French pronunciation and phonetics, idiomatic expressions, regular French, games, and recreational activities
- Afternoon Lessons: specific preparation for the examinations. These courses allow you to prepare effectively for sitting and achieving success in the DELF (A1, A2, B1, B2) and the DALF (C1, C2) through:
- Reminders on the orientations and the contents of the various examinations;
- Activities of training which will allow each person to confront the difficulties and the types of tests;
- The acquisition of essential elements for success in the examinations (grammar, phonetics, oral and written communication;
- Examination simulation (techniques and advice to prepare for the various oral and written tests.
From level A2.
- General French : From Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 12:15pm (10:30am – 10:45am Break).
- Open Workshops: Wednesday and Friday from 12:30 pm to 1:15 pm
- Preparation Lessons: 1:30 pm to 3:45 pm 2 days a week.
Within periods of increased activity, mainly in July and August, timetables might be modified to ensure a better organization. For example, General French classes might occur from 4:15 pm to 7:30 pm.
Start of the sessions of four weeks: Tuesday, April 18th to Friday, May 12th, 2017/Monday, June 19th to Thursday, July 13th, 2017/Monday, July 24th to Friday, August 18th, 2017/Monday, September 18th to Friday, October 17th, 2017.
If you are not able to participate in these sessions, we propose private lessons until you can join a group.
National Holidays: on Monday, April 17th – Monday, May 1st – Monday, May 8th – Thursday, May 25th – Friday, July 14th – Tuesday, August 15th – Wednesday, November 1st.
There are no lessons on National Holidays but examination preparation lessons are made up during the week.
About the School
The Institut Européen de Français is a French school in Montpellier that aims to offer the highest standards of teaching to its students through personalized attention, professionalism, quality, on a ... Read More