Do you want to study a masters degree but don’t have the required qualifications? Are you looking to fine-tune skills already gained during your undergraduate degree or through your employment? If the answer is yes to either of these questions then UNIC’s Pre-Master’s is for you.
During your one-semester Pre-Master’s programme in Accounting and Finance, you will develop fundamental knowledge and understanding of the basic principles relevant to your chosen masters degree. You will also develop your intellectual, practical and communication skills to support you in your onward academic studies and future career.
Goumbik / Pixabay
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication for Postgraduate Study
- Applied Concepts
- Research Methods for Postgraduate Study
- Creative and Critical Thinking
Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Banking and Finance
- MSc International Banking and Finance (with optional work placement)
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Finance (with optional work placement)
Please contact us for your country's entry requirements.
English language requirements
Studies at UNIC and the University of Northampton are undertaken in English and to gain admission you must be able to demonstrate that you have achieved a suitable level of English proficiency.
About the School
UNIC provides a helping hand to international students, whose current grades do not meet the University’s degree entry requirement or have a qualification that is not recognised within the university. ... Read More