Academic preparation for direct entry to a postgraduate degree in subject areas such as Accounting, Banking, Hospitality, Management, Investment and Marketing at a choice of leading UK universities.
- guaranteed university placement for all successful students
- recognised by more than 55 universities
- a quality-assured university validated programme
- multiple start dates
There are two-course options available:
- 2 terms (6 months) - 90 credits with a higher entry requirement
- 3 terms (9 months) - 120 credits with a lower entry requirement and extra English language tuition
Where will it take me?
Our progression guarantee
We guarantee to find you a place to study on an appropriate degree and university if you successfully complete your International Foundation programme, follow professional advice offered by INTO staff and meet minimum attendance requirements.
As a successful pathway student, you’ll have access to a number of university progression options. Each progression option will follow a specific pathway and specific requirements for both English/study skills and overall grade. You’ll also find some courses have specific requirements, such as:
- successfully completing an interview;
- having previously studied a relevant discipline;
- having previously completed a degree; or
- having IELTS 6.0 or equivalent in English language.
What can I study?
This course will take you to the first year of a postgraduate degree in:
- Business Studies
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events Management
- Human Resource Management
- MBA (no work experience)
- MBA (3 years work experience)
- Risk Management
What is special about the programme?
The Pre-Master's in Banking and Finance focuses on developing your academic and postgraduate research skills, as well as improving your English language abilities. You'll cover everything you need in order to progress successfully to university.
Successful completion of the Pre-Master's programme leads to an award which is recognised by more than 55 universities.
As well as a conditional university placement for successful students, you'll benefit from:
- wide university recognition offering a choice of progression options
- university-style teaching with high contact hours
- professional support and guidance with university applications
- intensive English language tuition if required
Key course facts
Course length: 2 - 3 terms (6 - 9 months)
Start dates: September, January and April
Fees: From £12,995
Academic: Degree or equivalent, or a 3-5 year diploma with good grades
English language: IELTS 5.5 - 6.0 or equivalent
Don't meet the entry requirements? We also offer an Academic English course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 7, 2019