‘Learning by Designing’ is how Domus Academy will boost your career. Not only it is a place where the designers of tomorrow can produce wonders and surprises, it is also a place where students can discover new realities and invent professional trajectories aligned with tomorrow’s market demands.
WHY Domus Academy
- Experience Milano, World Capital of Fashion and Design
- Design your Master in a highly ranked Academy offering a globally recognized degree
- Improve your knowledge and know-how thanks to real projects
- Build your own Multicultural and Global Network
- Boost your career with our unique Professional Experience
The program is addressed to the multi-cultural candidates from diverse backgrounds, career changers, including ones without any design background, to develop a personal value and essential competencies within the field of Interior Design and Styling industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required for the admission.
The Domus Academy Pre-Master’s Program is a four-month intensive postgraduate course that will prepare you to enter a Master’s program at Domus Academy.
You can choose between 12 master’s programs at Domus Academy in the broad areas of design, fashion, architecture or business. Alternatively, you can apply to design programs at other schools in Italy or abroad.
Created for graduates who have at least three years of university-level study, the Pre-Master’s Program will give you the foundational understanding of design that is required for the entry into the Domus Academy master’s-level programs. It will also give you the valuable opportunity to construct a professional portfolio under the guidance of mentors who are experts in the field.
- Your knowledge of broad design domains and your practical skills within each of these domains.
- A first understanding of the range of themes and processes relevant to a specialized area of study.
- A consistent portfolio in your area of interest, following the guidelines for entrance to the Domus Academy master’s-level programs.
- The technical skills and organizational abilities you need for master’s-level learning, acquired through labs and project activities.
- A variety of techniques and tools to better communicate and present your design ideas.
Students will learn from international and recognized professionals who work with leading brands and studios around the world, such as:
- The Program Leader of the Pre-Master’s Program is Amelia Valletta.
- Curriculum vitae/résumé
- Letter of motivation
- An English translation of the academic transcript, listing courses and exams, noting the number of hours per credit and giving a brief description of each course
- Copy of bachelor’s degree/academic diploma translated into English
- Documentation regarding further courses or seminars attended (if available)
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Receipt for payment of the application fee.
Cost & Fees
EU countries and Switzerland: 7.500,00€
non-EU Students: 7.500,00€
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 17, 2018