The exclusive summer program of ISSOS, offers high school students (aged 13-18) the unique opportunity to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure in the world renowned and stunning university towns of St Andrews or Cambridge in the UK or New Haven, Connecticut in the United States.
The International Baccalaureate is a challenging and demanding program and whether you are feeling left behind or simply want to get ahead we want to help give you the skills and experience that will enable you to feel prepared, confident and ready to achieve your personal best.
The IB is widely acknowledged as one of the most challenging qualifications available to young people today and our IB summer program combines supervised individual research and study periods with personal attention from highly qualified teachers and mentors. Designed to support students to maximise their academic achievement and IB experience. We offer two IB summer programs for students at different stages of the IB program: Pre-IB Course and Extended Essay Course.
What Makes ISSOS Different?
- High-quality programs, some of which are exclusive to ISSOS
- Welcome students from over 80 nationalities
- 40% of students return year after year
- We only accept 10% of each nationality, ensuring a truly international experience
- Summer staff are experts in their field, from CELTA qualified English teachers to PGA Golf Pros
- We are a Values-Led business with 9 values at our core that run through everything we do
The total cost for ISSOS 2020:
St Andrews & Cambridge: £500 Enrolment Fee, plus £4400 Tuition
Yale: $500 Enrolment Fee, plus $6400 Tuition.
We offer an all-inclusive fee for the three-week ISSOS experience covering:
- accommodation (full board)
- course materials and equipment
- trips and excursions
- evening activities, cultural trips & Sunday workshops
- cultural events
- the ISSOS Highland Games
- transport between selected airport and ISSOS campus