This comprehensive skills enhancement program aims to provide the learner with a solid, practical and industry-focused introduction to the tools and techniques of independent digital cinema production in both a studio and on-location context and employs a project-oriented methodology.
This hands-on approach will be complemented by a series of workshops prior to principle photography aimed at enhancing the participants’ filmmaking skills and techniques.
Practical & Principal Photography – 3 Weeks
- Pre-Production Brief
- Practical Photography Requirements
- Indoor Practical Photography
- Outdoor Practical Photography
- Indoor Filming Part 1
- Indoor Filming Part 2
- Outdoor Filming Part 1
- Outdoor Filming Part 2
- Cutaway/Filler Shots Part 1
- Cutaway/Filler Shots Part 2
- Field Recording Part 1
- Field Recording Part 2
Courseware is a mix of classroom lessons, field work, assignments & a final course project.
Practical-Principal Photography – Course Hours Breakdown:
- 06 Hrs. Contact (Theoretical – with Tutor)
- 30 Hrs. HandsOn (Practical – with Tutor)
- 15 Hrs. Self Study (Assignments)
- 24 Hrs. Assessment (Course Project)
75 Hrs. Total Course Hours
Classes: 4 Days/Week – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Open to anyone 18yrs + and courses are delivered in English. Students are required to provide their own laptop.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 27, 2016