The visual merchandising course with a technical degree in visual merchandising
With expert teachers and 70% practical and 30% theoretical content, you will take visual merchandising projects from start to finish. You will receive a pioneer training in 3D visual development with a program exclusively assigned to Ártidi. With own practice and employment bag.
The completion of this Visual Merchandising course
- Learn the professional skills of Visual Merchandiser.
- Design and intervene in the brand image of stores, stands, pop up stores, flagship stores, corners, ...
- Apply new trends in the projects developed.
- Achieve creative and innovative projects that differentiate the brand of its competition and position it in the market.
- Develop implementation projects in the commercial establishment: distribute, set and organize spaces and products.
- Decide the strategies of visual and strategic merchandising to optimize and improve product sales.
- Carry out promotional and alternative communication actions at the point of sale.
- Collaborate with professionals in graphic design, art, marketing and related disciplines.
- Reach a solid foundation to develop the professional career nationally and internationally.
The Plús de Ártidi
The plus represents 25% of the course content.
- Ártidi has been the only training center that has carried out professional qualifications together with ICQP (Official Organization of the Generalitat de Catalunya).
- The teaching team of Ártidi is made up of professionals from the active sector.
- Through the ÁRTIDI WORKING website, students have the opportunity to rent or sell the windows created during the course, allowing the promotion, recovery and investment of the economic amount received for new projects. ÁRTIDI WORKING is located in the top positions of search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
- In Ártidi we conduct annual In Company training to more than 20 companies from different sectors such as Nike; Adidas; Trade Changes; Freipan among others. This contact with the companies allows us to adapt our training programs to the reality of the current market thus covering the needs of the companies.
- Ártidi has optimal facilities for the formation of window dressing and visual merchandising (40 showcases, pilot shop, equipped workshops, 3D design classroom, mannequins, etc. among other equipment).
- Practices in the real school store.
- Training for employees in relation to the maintenance of visual merchandising, image consultant and coolhunter.
- 8 out of 10 window dressers and visual merchandisers who practice as professionals have been trained in Ártidi.
- We allocate a part of the annual budget to research, innovation and to renew our job board.
- At the end of the course, a professional counselor advises students about work outings taking into account their studies; Professional experience and a personalized SWOT analysis.
- Ártidi is a reference in window dressing and visual merchandising that is why we have exceeded 200 appearances in different national and international media.
The teaching team is composed of active professionals with national and international professional recognition in different brands. A team that integrates training with business reality.
- José Luis Martínez (General Director of Ártidi and trainer of ICE trainers of the University of Barcelona)
- Jordi Llobet (Expert in branding and communication)
- David Gómez (Window Dresser and Visual Freelance)
- Mónica Ibañez (Visual Image Coordinator of the Trucco Company)
- Francesc Estall (Expert in interior lighting)
- Alexandra Proaño (Architect and space designer)
- Fausto Leoni (Art director and stylist)
- Bea Parras (Fashion designer, window dresser and visual)
- Esther Parra (Industrial Designer, Window Dresser, Visual Freelance)
- Ona Lohse (Decorator, Window Dresser and Visual Freelance)
- Roberto Domínguez (Window Dresser and Visual Freelance)
- Gemma Codony (Furniture restorer, materials expert, cabinet maker, upholstery)
- Fernando Prats (Expert in digital photography)
Consult the guidance department of the professors of each edition.
What can you contribute
- Direct and develop global visual merchandising actions.
- Innovative techniques and strategies to create trends at the point of sale.
- Creativity as a work tool.
- Conduct studies and analysis of new trends, movements and urban channels.
- Communication and implementation of new trends at the point of sale.
- Implementation of global and / or ephemeral commercial actions in commercial spaces.
- Presentation of products at points or sales channels.
- Supervision of commercial actions inside the point of sale.
- Make designs and planograms of visual merchandising in 3D.
Ártidi has an active job bank with more than 90 collaborating companies to carry out training practices with different international and national recognition companies: Ikea, Escada, La Mallorquina, Inditex Group, Custo, LRoptics, Adolfo Dominguez, Intersport, McGregor, Oysho, Reebok, Pronovias, Swatch, La Perla, Adidas among others.
The school organizes activities and events with large shopping centers, associations, fairs and markets, art galleries and companies where students' projects are exhibited.
Degree and Accreditation
Degree: European Technician in Visual Merchandising.
Awarded by Ártidi Superior School of Window Dressing and Visual Merchandising. National and international professional skills.
In order to obtain the Master's degree in Visual Merchandising and Window Dressing it will be necessary to complete the European Technical Postgraduate in Visual Merchandising European Technical Postgraduate in Window dressing
Groups and Hours
Aimed at professionals of trade, window dressing, merchandising, marketing, interior design, fashion, styling, image consultants and also interested without prior knowledge who wish to obtain a training and postgraduate degree from ÁRTIDI to guide their work career.
- Postgraduate Computing: it is equivalent to the realization of the 2 training modules, the completion of the final project and the CACC, Credit of extension and load of the courses.
- Ártidi reserves the possibility of delaying the start of the groups or deciding to cancel them due to organizational problems or because there is no minimum number of students enrolled.
- Both the dates and the schedules of the groups can be modified by the center, in this case the enrollees will be informed and they will have the right to be returned the amount paid by the classes.
About the School
En la década de los 80, un colectivo de emprendedores inicia su actividad profesional como escaparatistas y merchandisers en Barcelona. Progresivamente la oferta de servicios de decoración comercial s ... Read More