In order for a restoration company to develop, it must respond effectively to the external environment without losing sight of available resources, its own capabilities and its strengths. Therefore, regardless of the size of the company, it is essential to have analysis and planning tools that provide us with the necessary strategic thinking to identify the situation of our company and its environment. Only then, we can select and implement the most appropriate and competitive strategies for growth.
In this postgraduate course, you will acquire the key knowledge to develop a business plan aimed at increasing the chances of success of new business initiatives or new approaches in the case of companies that already exist. In both cases, the implementation of the business plan must have methods that facilitate the management of the project in a controlled environment to avoid surprises and unforeseen events.
There is no other course as exciting as this, because you realize that you live today what will happen tomorrow.
- Contribute advanced knowledge in management accounting and finance to identify viable and non-viable projects, as well as the processes that add value to the company.
- Provide tools and techniques to improve the performance of work teams, developing managerial skills and maintaining long-term leadership.
- Master the current techniques of promotion and online and offline sales, taking as a starting point the user experience.
- Know the methods and tools for business management and decision making from a strategic point of view.
- Provide essential knowledge of engineering applied to the restoration, design of production facilities and customer service.
- Train the student with the economic and marketing knowledge necessary to develop a Business Plan.
- Learn to plan, execute and evaluate projects in controlled environments.
Who is it for?
To professionals who want to open new restaurants.
Entrepreneurs who want to start up businesses in the world of restoration.
To managers of establishments and chains of establishments that wish to exploit more and better the qualities of their businesses.
To students who have already completed one or more modules of Management and Executive Management of restaurants and wish to complete the Master in Restaurant Business Management (MRBM).
Advanced level of spoken and written Spanish.
Advanced level in the handling of Microsoft Excel or similar.
(Students who do not meet this requirement can enroll in the Extensible Digital Skills for Restoration training module that includes the handling of Excel.)
Overcome the previous Admission interview.
- Complete the application for admission and delivery of documentation. This process is carried out online from this link.
- Interview with one of our advisors. One of our advisors will contact you to have a personal interview.
- Admissions Committee. Your application will be presented to the admissions committee that will make the final decision based on the information gathered during the process.
- Approval and reservation. If the opinion is positive you can register by paying the reservation of place. Welcome to the CIB!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 23, 2018