Through the IPAM Graduate Programs, you can enter a reference school with a 34-year history in marketing education in Portugal, always at the forefront of knowledge, where proximity to companies is a constant.
As the First Marketing School in Portugal, IPAM Porto has sought to anticipate the needs of the market by developing multidisciplinary programs that correspond to the updating and development needs of managers and managers.
The graduate programs are directed to individuals of any scientific area who wish to acquire a solid conceptual base in the field of Marketing and equip themselves with the tools and the necessary skills to its application in the business practice. From the point of view of professional career development, the programs are specially structured to provide a level of quality training that matches the needs of those seeking a solid career in the field of Marketing Management in its various aspects.
In its design, special care was taken to provide students with a wide range of areas, tailoring them to the training preferences and the specific needs of each. With a vast and multidisciplinary team of teachers and specialists, mostly from the business world, we want to help you create or refound your business / project / idea and fulfill your challenge, based on different teaching and learning formulas.
- Participants will share business challenges presented by business leaders and contribute to their resolution. »Skill Ignition
- They will solve business challenges, presenting proposals solidified by theoretical knowledge, coupled with critical intelligence and emotional ability. »Creative Change
- They will gain experience with teachers from large business groups and innovative companies. »Experiential Approach
- To absorb the technical-scientific knowledge of research professors. »Knowledge Synergy
- Present external entities and potential business partners