This program was designed to respond to the demands that the new business ecosystem places on organizations, since, as Marketing is the central function of the business, the understanding of its evolution will determine a better individual performance of the professionals directly or indirectly involved in Marketing and therefore, the organizations where they collaborate.
Presenting current topics and a vision of the new company 4.0, this program relies on the sharing of experiences of a faculty composed of renowned professionals in the areas they teach and with extensive national and international experience in top organizations.
It also seeks to provide professionals with skills that allow them to apply the concepts to the real situations of organizations in practice, with regard to the design and production of a marketing plan.
- It contributes to an understanding of what Marketing really is today and its potential to leverage the business.
- It allows to acquire or deepen knowledge and skills in current topics, essential for a different professional performance.
- It promotes the practical application of the concepts of Marketing and Management to the real situations of organizations.
- Assists in the identification and understanding of market changes and formulates appropriate responses.
- Develops methodologies for analyzing and solving problems in a systematic way and with a multidisciplinary view.
- Possibility of developing an exclusive network of contacts between colleagues, teachers, speakers, entrepreneurs and institutions.
- Identify the sources of change, trends, the essential elements of business and Marketing today.
- Determine how an organization responds to customer focus, digital, social and relational logic with different stakeholders.
- Understand the market analysis methodologies and their application in organizations.
- Develop the soft skills that are needed by a top manager.
- Professionals with no basic training in Marketing, from any type of organization or activity sector, who wish to develop knowledge and skills in an integrated manner in the area.
- Management, entrepreneurs or professionals who want to update and renew business and marketing skills, in order to enhance the connection of your business to the target markets, expanding the number and value of opportunities.
- Responsible for business units, customer managers, product managers, brand managers, sales managers, purchasing managers, communication managers, public relations, among others.
- Marketing consultants who intend to acquire or update knowledge and skills that allow them to offer higher added value services.
- Entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs and consultants.
- Professionals who want to deepen and broaden their knowledge in the area, with a view to enhancing or retraining professionals.
About the School
IPAM is a school that has over 30 years of experience in teaching marketing, having always offered education of excellence in close proximity to companies and the markets. Our teaching model combines ... Read More