Knowing in depth our business and having its control gives us the peace of mind and vision necessary when proposing changes, taking new risks and betting on new formats that respond to market needs. Knowing how to anticipate is key and for this we must know the resources available to optimize them to the maximum without surprises.
The Postgraduate in Executive Management in Restoration is oriented to:
- Know how to exploit and get the most out of the establishment and its staff.
- To know it in depth and lead the work teams.
- To give the student a broad economic vision of the business, in order to exploit it and get the most out of it.
- 20% of the syllabus is aimed at providing the student with the necessary skills in negotiation techniques, intense communication, leadership by values and crisis management, emphasizing and deepening in the three most plausible business model scenarios in the restoration of the future, including three experiential visits of 6 hours each.
There is no other course as exciting as this, because you realize that you live today what will happen tomorrow.
- Acquire the necessary methodology to plan your activity, your economic and financial control, as well as basic knowledge of regulations and legislation in the field of restoration.
- Know the necessary tools to plan, improve performance and get the most out of people and work groups.
- Learn to motorize the business and make the most of resources.
- Provide tools to manage the employment relationship with the members of the company sharing mutual company values.
- Be able to plan communication campaigns, loyalty and brand value.
- Acquire with knowledge and practical work the knowledge and the analytical vision to discern between the different restoration business models.
Who is it for?
Restaurant owners who want to deepen the executive direction of their establishments and increase their performance, their sales and improve their exploitation.
To those who plan to take on the creation of new business projects related to restoration.
Advanced level of spoken and written Spanish.
Advanced level in the handling of Microsoft Excel or similar.
(Students who do not meet this requirement can enroll in the Extensible Digital Skills for Restoration training module that includes the handling of Excel.)
Overcome the previous Admission interview.
- Complete the application for admission and delivery of documentation. This process is carried out online from this link.
- Interview with one of our advisors. One of our advisors will contact you to have a personal interview.
- Admissions Committee. Your application will be presented to the admissions committee that will make the final decision based on the information gathered during the process.
- Approval and reservation. If the opinion is positive you can register by paying the reservation of place. Welcome to the CIB!
Ferran Fisas: Director of the Postgraduate Course in Restaurant Executive Management or Restaurant Manager
Ferran Fisas is an entrepreneur, trainer and international lecturer born in Girona in 1959. Ferran is an expert in change processes and specializes in generational changes. He has undertaken many business projects in different countries of Europe and America in areas as different as technology, supercomputing, internet, advertising, music, restaurants, hotels and heavy industry. He is a Consultant Partner of EXAUDI FBC with headquarters in Houston (USA), and Founding Partner of the Culinary Institute of Barcelona of which he is its President since 2017.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 23, 2018