Why study this pathway programme?
- This pathway leads onto a range of LLM conversion courses – so you don’t need a degree in Law to be eligible!
- The University’s law degrees cover transnational jurisdictions, so they are international in scope.
- The City Centre Campus houses simulated Crown and Magistrates Courts and is ideally located close to Birmingham’s legal district.
Bill Oxford / Unsplash
Stage 1: Pre-Masters
- Contract and Commercial Law
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication for Postgraduate Study
- International Perspectives of Human Rights Law
- Legal Skills and the Legal System
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Human Rights
- LLM International Law
About the School
BCUIC is a direct pathway to Birmingham City University for international students. We offer Foundation, First Year and Pre-Master’s entry points, depending on your level and the degree you want to st ... Read More