A postgraduate pathway will give you valuable insight into postgraduate-level studies in the UK. Most importantly, It will equip you with the appropriate knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen taught master's degree.
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
|Year||Stage 1: Pre-Master's||Stage 2: Master's Degree|
|2019/2020||£8,200 (one semester)
£9,200 (one semester plus work placement)
All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review. Brunel University London fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Stage 1: Pre-Master's
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 5
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Applied Concepts
- Research Methods
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London Master's degrees:
- MSc in Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Design (with Professional Development)
- MSc Environmental Management - (This programme is also available for September intake)
Stage 2: Master's Degree
College of Health and Life Sciences, Brunel University London
- One semester plus 6 weeks of work placement (January intake)
- One semester (May and September intake)
Employment and Career options
Potential careers in environmental science; climate change impact and sustainability; entrepreneurship; legislation and management.
About the School
We are dedicated to helping you attain a prestigious degree at London Brunel International College in a campus-based university offering a safe, friendly and positive environment. Explore the wide ran ... Read More