Postgraduate Pathway in Education
The postgraduate pathway is for students who do not meet the traditional entry requirements for Stage 1 (Master's Degree) or who would benefit from additional academic preparation. Students can begin their postgraduate pathway at ICP and graduate from the University of Portsmouth with a world-class qualification.
Pathways at the University of Portsmouth
Stage 1: Pre-Master's
ICP at the University of Portsmouth.
- Research Methods for Postgraduate Study
- Principles of Social Science
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication for Postgraduate Study
Stage 2: Master's Degree in Social Science
Portsmouth Business School, University of Portsmouth.
Degree awards from the University of Portsmouth
- MSc Educational Leadership and Management
School of Education and Continuing Studies
The course is intended for teachers, trainers, lecturers and instructors in the state, private, public, commercial or voluntary sectors of education and training who aspire to senior management positions. Many graduates of the course attain senior management positions in education or training organisations.
- Small, personalised classes.
- Stage 1 (Pre-Master's) is a one-semester stage.
- Enter Stage 1 (Pre-Master's) in June to progress to Stage 2 (Master's degree) in September.
- Heavily supported and focussed learning environment.
About the School
Founded in 2009, ICP is an Associate College of the University of Portsmouth, offering students a modern and dynamic educational experience. The College provides educational pathways to a broad range ... Read More