A postgraduate pathway will give you valuable insight into postgraduate-level studies in the UK. Most importantly, It will equip you with the appropriate knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen taught master's degree.
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
||Stage 1: Pre-Master's
||Stage 2: Master's Degree
||£8,200 (one semester)
£9,200 (one semester plus work placement)
|£14,250 - £19,500
All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review. Brunel University London fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Stage 1: Pre-Master's
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 5
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Research Methods
- Management Principles
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London Master's degrees:
- MSc Management^
- MSc Marketing^
- MSc Accounting and Business Management^
- MSc Business Intelligence and Digital Marketing^
- MSc Human Resource Management^
- MSc Human Resources and Employment Relations^
- MSc International Business °
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management °
- MSc Corporate Brand Management°**
^Pre-Master's intake available in January, May and September for this course.
°Pre-Master's intakes available in January and May only for this course.
**UK 3rd Class Honours degree in a Business related subject, or international equivalent: no work experience required / UK 3rd Class Honours degree in a non-Business related subject, or international equivalent: must have at least 1 years’ related work experience.
*Course has additional entry requirements of three years' managerial work experience in a postgraduate professional environment.
Stage 2: Master's Degree
Brunel Business School, Brunel University London
- One semester plus 6 weeks of work placement (January intake)
- One semester (May and September intakes)
Employment and Career options
Potential careers in accounting and finance; advertising; brand management; business analysis; business consulting; human resource management; international trade; logistics; marketing management; project management; sales.
Program taught in: