Why study this pathway programme?
- This pathway leads onto an extensive range of postgraduate management degrees – including those specialising in entrepreneurship, finance, international business and marketing.
- Birmingham City Business School is ranked in the top 20 Business Schools for graduate employment (DLHE 2016/17).
- Birmingham boasts one of the largest business districts in the UK, so where better to build on your career?
geralt / Pixabay
Stage 1: Pre-Masters
- Business and Economics*
- Critical Thinking for Postgraduate Study
- ICT Skills for Postgraduate Study*
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Research Methods for Postgraduate Study
* Two semesters programme only.
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Internal Audit Management and Consultancy
- MBA International
- MSc Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Management and Finance
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Marketing
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Project Management
Special entry requirements
MSc Accounting and Finance: students need an undergraduate qualification in Accounting and Finance OR a business-related qualification with SIGNIFICANT accounting-related content.
About the School
BCUIC is a direct pathway to Birmingham City University for international students. We offer Foundation, First Year and Pre-Master’s entry points, depending on your level and the degree you want to st ... Read More