Why study this pathway programme?
- Progress to the University to study degrees accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
- This range of Master’s degrees fuses economic, social and environmental perspectives to give you a comprehensive postgraduate qualification.
- Birmingham is currently undergoing huge regeneration – including the HS2 (high-speed railway) development, opening in 2026 – so where better to advance your career in the built environment?
Birmingham City University is #7 for Land and Property Management (The Times, 2018)
Burst / Pexels
Stage 1: Pre-Masters
- Business and Economics*
- Critical Thinking for Postgraduate Study
- ICT Skills for Postgraduate Study*
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Research Methods for Postgraduate Study
* Two semesters programme only.
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- MSc Construction Project Management
- MSc Real Estate Management
Special entry requirements
MSc Construction Project Management: students must have an equivalent qualification in surveying, civil engineering, real estate or any other construction subjects.
About the School
BCUIC is a direct pathway to Birmingham City University for international students. We offer Foundation, First Year and Pre-Master’s entry points, depending on your level and the degree you want to st ... Read More