Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
Awarded by Nanyang Institute of Management
This intensive programme is specially designed for trade professionals or graduates who are inclined to make a career switch to the world of tourism and/or hospitality. It aims to expose participants to the current and future dimensions of this most dynamic industry and gives them the platform from which to engage themselves and make a relevant contribution for a new and exciting career.
This 14-month full time course consists of 8 months' classroom studies and 6 months' Industrial Attachment.
- General Bachelor’s degree OR
- 3 years full-time Diploma and related working experience AND
- English Language Proficiency:
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Students who do not meet the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to pass the English Proficiency Test.
- Hotel Operations Management
- Special Events Management, Exhibition and Conventions
- Entrepreneurship in the Hospitality Industry
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Gaming Operations and Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Marketing
- Hotel OperationManagement Applications (OPERA)
- Global Distribution System (AMADEUS)
- Industrial Attachment / Integrated Project