Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Programme from School of Business, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai has the following highlights:
- The programme is especially designed for working professional who want to enhance their career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management providing them a complete insight.
- The Diploma programme will up-skill participants in the area of Procurement , inventory management , Cargo Management , Logistics and Supply Chain Management so that they can compete more effectively in career advancement.
- We are in a process of CIPS accreditation – Level 4 (Diploma in Procurement & Supply) for this Diploma Programme, which means students will have unique pathway into professional certification from one of the most Prestigious Professional body.
- Flexible - These are delivered as an evening programme using our courses books and e-learning.
- Convenient - Well-equipped computer lab exclusively available for the business graduates. Well supported library with 8000 books, 18 business journals and electronic databases (EBSCO, ProQuest etc.) for quick and up-to-date access of information for case-studies, assignments and reading.
- Robust – As we are in a processes of getting accreditation, the programme is supported with the benefits of CIPS Membership.
- Lectures, case studies, Project work, group assignment and executive seminars on current issues are integral parts of the learning programme.
- Seminar and Workshop are conducted by industry experts.
The PG Diploma (LSCM) Programme will be pivotal in developing your career in areas such as:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Fleet Manager
- Store Manager
- Dispatch Supervisor
- Demand Planner
- Inventory / Warehouse Supervisor
- Procurement Executive
Admission to the PG Diploma ( LSCM ) the candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with minimum 50 % aggregate marks
About the School
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus is a branch campus of MAHE (Deemed to be University), Manipal India with over 64 years legacy; 400,000+ Alumni & the largest private deemed to be ... Read More