Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management - Full time
The Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management aims to focus on the latest development in the hospitality industry. It will help the students to identify and understand the techniques and theory implied in the hospitality environment through theory lessons and practical experience. Students are given emphasis on developing professional hotel competencies such as effective communication skills, good customer service skills, leadership, teamwork and other relevant professionalism topics related to the industry. Students will also attend a 6 months industrial attachment to develop the professional skills that are required in the industry.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Completion of Degree from a recognized university; or
- Minimum age of 21 with a recognized Polytechnic Diploma (or equivalent) plus 3 years appropriate relevant work experience
- Other relevant qualifications
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Students must have achieved a grade C6 or better in English language GCE ‘O’ level, or the equivalent. All international students for whom English is not their first language and have not studied in an English language medium must provide evidence of their linguistic ability at IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- Students, who have other qualifications, will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Full-Time Classes: 12 Months (inclusive of Industrial Attachment)
Students attend lessons for a period of 9 months from Monday to Friday to complete 7 modules.
Full-Time Classes: 8 months + 6 months of industrial attachment
- Full Time: Every 2 Months / Modular
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by LSBF Singapore »
Last updated April 18, 2019
This course is