Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Postgraduate Certificate in Business
Duration: Diploma: 1 year full time / part time available, Certificate: 6 months full time / part time available
Venue: City Campus
Start Date: 4 March 2013 / 22 July 2013
AUT University encourages early application. These qualifications will remain open until all places have been filled.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Postgraduate Certificate in Business are designed for students who wish to gain a postgraduate qualification in stages. You study papers in a specialist business discipline.
1. Applicants are expected to have completed 1 of the following or equivalent:
• Bachelor of Business
• Graduate Diploma in Business
• Relevant professional qualification or professional experience approved by the dean (or representative) to be equivalent to a bachelors degree
2. B grade average or higher in all relevant prerequisite papers in the selected subject area.
3. Applicants for whom English is a second or additional language must have an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each band.STRUCTURE
To graduate with a Postgraduate Diploma in Business you must successfully complete 120 points from the Master of Business papers, subject to satisfying prerequisite requirements.To graduate with a Postgraduate Certificate in Business you must successfully complete 60 points from the Master of Business papers, subject to satisfying prerequisite requirements.FURTHER STUDY
• Master of Professional Business Studies
• Master of Business
About the School
The AUT Business School is a leading provider of business education that is relevant, rigorous and prepares graduates well for business practice or for a research career. The AUT Business School is am ... Read More