Within the Canadian economy, businesses of every kind require Supply Chain Management professionals who are essential for coordinating all activities in relation to the movement of goods and services on a local and global scale. To ensure a seamless system, companies require well-rounded and highly train individuals who are prepared for management level roles in the industry. Graduates will have learned all of the necessary skills needed for success in their careers, in addition to maintaining current knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as they are used in today’s workplaces. Students receive:
- 3-month Internship
- Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Association membership
- Industry-leading guest speakers
- Free Microsoft Office Professional Plus, DreamSpark Standard and Windows OS
The Supply Chain Management postgraduate program will qualify grads to pursue positions such as: Logistics Supervisor, Warehouse Distribution Supervisor, Inventory Control Supervisor, Export Traffic Supervisor, Air Transport Operations Supervisor, Procurement Supervisor, and much more. Note: Some career and education options may require advanced degrees, further training or experience.
EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE triOS Supply Chain Graduates:
- Molson Coors Brewing Co.
- Ryder Logistics
- Unilever Canada
- Walmart Canada
- Average Wage ($/hr) - $20.80
- High Wage ($/hr) - $35.55
Successful graduates of this program who meet the requirements for the associated courses will achieve a Certificate in International Freight Forwarding from the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA). The certificate is nationally recognized within the international transportation and international trade logistics industries.
- A College Diploma (CAAT or PCC), or a Degree in Business or Supply Chain and demonstrated proficiency in English.
- Five years of work experience in the supply chain management field as judged by the College to be equivalent.
Accreditation Policy: Like all post-secondary institutions in Ontario, triOS College reserves the right to accept or deny advanced standing into its programs.