Food security is one of the most interesting and complicated for those people who are interested in the study of food, its characteristics, ie, their appearance, their safety and nutritional value chapters.
Moreover, we need to know in order to guarantee European competitiveness of the food industry and Spanish regulatory framework.
When we talk about food security we can believe that only refer to the possibility that some contaminant or pathogen can reach food and cause an infectious or toxic process. Instead, it is a broader term, since there are situations food preparation or composition, which may relate to cases or outbreaks of food-borne.
- Manage Spanish and European regulations agrifood regulation.
- To train students to integrate the knowledge performance. regarding the roles of the European Food Authority and the National Agency for Food Safety.
- Bring students on procedures for obtaining quality certification and the food safety.
- See Food Security as a derivation of the constitutional right to health.
- Licensed / as, graduates / or graduates as / as with knowledge and experience in the field of food hygiene.
- Sectors and complements